Saturday, February 2, 2013

Creative JumpStart 2013 - Day 31 (n°45)

The very last JumpStart for this summit, Jumpstart 45 by Nathalie Kalbach. A bit sad that it has come to an end but it was so much fun. But very challenging to causse you don't know what they will trow your way.

In this Jump Nathalie told us that there has been a name that was created for the people that play along with the JumpStarters, we are "Jumpers". Well I'm proud to be a Jumper :)

As for the technique that Nat did, it was with special  stencils, and I don't own that kind of stencils. She used the Liquitex Spray paints that I want but don't have (yet). So a bit improvising was needed.
I sprayed with the background with dylusions sprays and the rest with heidi swapp color shine mists and I used two stencils on top of one another and I find the result pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment